If you are a Droid Bionic beginner, if you still exist many doubts on use of it, if you want to understand it more than others, this article will give you benefits a lot.
Droid Bionic By Motorola
Droid Bionic By Motorola doesn't just raise the bar - it gives the bar altitude sickness. With tons of advanced features, you'll be able to do nearly everything with your smartphones - videos, web browing, multimedia, and more.
Caputer life's moments in full 1080p HD video. Use the connect Gallery to gather all your photos and your friends' online albums in one place.
Part 1: How to put videos, photos, musics onto Droid Bionic from PC?
(==>here please confirm all the media files that you wanna to transfer are on supported formats of Droid Bionic.)
1. Connect your Driod Bionic to PC with the USB cable.
2. From a Home screen on the device, select Menu > Notifications.
3. Select USB connection.
4. Select USB Mass Storage then select Done.
5. From File Explorer / Finder on the computer, create a new video folder in Libraries / Videos (Movies, My Videos) folder. And the same do as your picture and music files.
7. Use your PC to copy video, music, photo files into the newly created folders.
8. To further organize files, create a sub-folder in the newly created video, music, photo folder and copy desired media files into it.
9. From a Home Screen on the device, select Menu > Notifications.
10. Select USB connection.
11. Select Charge Only, then select Done.
12. Disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
The above operation steps are for the supported video/audio formats of Droid Bionic, so, how about the unsupported formats? For example, videos like WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, MOD, AVCHD etc .
Part 2: Convert video WMV, MKV, MOV, AVI, FLV, MOD, AVCHD to Droid Bionic.
(==>here which we need is a powerful conversion software. I recommend this --- Brorsoft Droid Bionic video converter )
1. Please go to free download Brorsoft Droid Bionic
Video Converter ,which can help you convert any common video WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, MOD, AVCHD, TiVo to MP4 for Droid Bionic at super fast speed. What’ more, it also
allow you to do some simple editing for your videos.
PS: If you are Mac users, download Droid Bionic Video Converter for Mac to continue .
2. Install and run it, click the button “File” to add AVI/MKV/WMV/FLV/AVCHD video files to the best Droid Bionic Video Converter.
3. Click on the dropdown menu of “Format”, choose H.264 Video(*.mp4)” or “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, which are compatible format for Droid Bionic.
4.Click the “Settings” icon to adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs.
5.Click the “Convert” button; it will start converting AVI/MKV/WMV/FLV/AVCHD video to MP4 for Droid Bionic immediately.
After the conversion is done , you are able to copy the output files to your Droid Bionic easily refer to the detailed steps as Part 1 described.