Partager l'article ! Best Solution for Viewing DVD movies on Sony Xperia S by Ripping DVD collection to Xperia S MP4 Video format: Hello, guys! Have you got a Sony Xp ...
Hello, guys! Have you got a Sony Xperia S? I just bought a Sony Xperia S for my brother in 2012, which was easily one of Sony’s
best looking devices.It comes with a 4.3-inch "Reality Display" with a HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. Like the Arc, and recent Sony Ericsson smartphones, the screen that leverages Sony's
Bravia technology, is very crisp and clean. My brother told me while watching a trailer of Smurfs (oh the shame) he found the viewing angle to be very good indeed - even he can expect the person
sitting next to him on the train to share his viewing.
As he has lots of DVD collections , so he decided to put them to the Sony Xperia S, thus he can pass the time during the trip by watching dvd movies on this phone.It seems that he didn't find the best way so he came to ask me. OK, guys! If you also have lots of DVD collections and Sony Xperia S and at the same time a fan of movie , you may wonder how to put those DVD collections to your Sony Xperia S. Now you are on the way to getting a satisfactory answer.
In the following pages , I'd like to share the full guide about how to reformat DVD movies to MP4 for Sony Xperia S viewing by using Brorsoft DVD Ripper for your reference.
1. Computer(Supported OS:2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8)
2. Sony Xperia S
3. DVD collection
4. Brorsoft DVD Ripper for Sony Xperia S( free trial)
Step 1: Download and install the top DVD to Sony Xperia S Converter and load your source DVD through DVD disc, DVD Folder, or DVD IFO/ISO File.
Step 2: Select subtitles and audio track to be kept in the output files.
You can click on the dropdown list after “Subtitles” and “Audio” option respectively to select your wanted subtitles and audio track to be preserved in the export file.
Step 3: Since MP4 is a compatible file type for Xperia S, click on the pull down menu of “Format”, and select an “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”as target format from the presets list.
Tip: You can click “Settings” to modify the Video Size to 720*480 by yourself to compress DVD movies to Xperia S in the most compatible size.
Step 4: Once the above mentioned steps are finished, you can click the “Convert” to start converting DVD collection to Sony Xperia S mp4 video for viewing.
When the conversion is completed, you can get the final output MP4 files. The converted DVD files are now compatible with your Sony Xperia S. Just transfer DVD files to Sony Xperia S and enjoy.
More Tips For You:
1. Freely select your preferred subtitles for your DVD movies from Subtitles option.
2. To attach 3D effects to the converted MP4 video, click “Edit” icon to enter Video Editor interface. Then choose one 3D effect from all the effects given.
3. To merge files, select multiple DVD file and then choose “Merge” button in the main interface.
4. Click on “Settings”. Meanwhile, you can adjust the video size, video frame rate, bitrate, sample rate, audio channel to get your wanted video effect.
5. For watching DVD movies as well as Blu-ray, HD videos on Sony Xperia S easily, please get the all-in-one tool Brorsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate.
You might be interested in...:
DVD to Galaxy Note 10.1
Convert DVD to Nexus 7 video format MP4
Fast convert DVD to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Transfer DVD collections to Sony Xperia ion
Play AVI/WMV/FLV/MKV/MOV on Sony Xperia S
Re-encode 1080p videos with surround sound(AC3 5.1) to Sony Xperia S
Connect Sony Xperia S to PC/Mac for movies and photos syncing